02 9230 0886
Valuation and Grading
Market Update | Palladium, Platinum & Brexit
27 Feb 2019
- Palladium soared to record highs close at the $1,500 level last Tuesday following a decline in supply.
Chinese demand jumps; Indian buyers hold off with eye on budget
3 Feb 2019
- "Demand for physical gold gathered pace in top consumer China ahead of the Lunar New Year holiday [...]".
Market Update | 3 Fluctuation Factors
29 Jan 2019
- "Economic anxieties via Brexit are continuing to forge a clear path for safe storage in precious metals [...]".
"Economic Crisis Is Coming, U.S Shutdown Is A Distraction, Gold Will Benefit"
23 Jan 2019
- "At the end of the day, the winner here will be gold, Schiff pointed out, explaining that is is refreshing to see more people embracing the metal lately".
Another Billionaire Turns to Gold
21 Jan 2019
- “Supply is shrinking and that is going to have a positive impact on the price [...]"
Gold Prices To Rally 13% In 2019, Silver Up 12% - MKS PAMP Group
17 Jan 2019
- "In its 2019 forecast, MKS PAMP Group said that they see gold prices hitting a high of US$1,460 (AUD$2,040) an ounce [...]"
Gold Price at Highest since mid-2018
6 Jan 2019
- "We see the gold market in a longer-term recovery, driven by a combination of [... ] a weakening US dollar and returning investment demand."
Global Recession Warning Bells Ring as Indicators Suggest a Repeat of 2008
29 Dec 2018
- "[...] market analysts now very keenly watch out for indicators that preceded the crash of 2007".
Former JP Morgan trader pleads guilty to manipulating U.S. metals markets for years
7 Nov 2018
- "From 2019 through 2015, he conspired with other traders to manipulate the price of [precious metals]"...
The Start of a new Financial Crisis?
11 Oct 2018
- With the plummet in Australian shares, are we facing another Financial Crisis?
Gold price hits six-month low
23 Jul 2018
- But it's not all bad news: Buy low, sell high!
Gold Price influences in the month ahead
13 Jun 2018
- The month of June summed up!