Buying & Selling
How to Buy:
This is a simple guide to explain the process of buying Gold Bars, Gold Coins, Silver Bars, Silver Coins, Investment Coins, Investment Banknotes and the latest Modern Coins from both the Royal Australian Mint and Perth Mint as well as a whole range of international Bullion coins and investor coins.
In order to buy on our website you will need to register. As we deal in Bullion we require all new clients to be verified, we use Green ID, a leader in Verification of Identity in Australia, used by major banks and financial institutions and are fully Compliant with (AML/CTF).
- Click on the register button on our website
- Fill in all your personal details
- You will be asked to enter your ID information, this will be used to verify you Identity
- Once you are verified, you will be able to purchase.
- Log into your account. When you have logged in, you can change your password, if needed.
- Select the item(s) you want to purchase - the selected items will appear in your shopping cart.
- Once you are done, click on the shopping cart to proceed to the check out.
- At this point, for all bullion purchases, the prices will be fixed for 5 minutes which means you will have 5 minutes to complete the transaction. If you exceed the 5 minutes, the bullion items you have chosen will be recalculated at the latest spot price - the timer only affects bullion products.
- Select you delivery option.
- Select your payment option.
- Please make sure you have read our full Terms and Conditions. By agreeing to them, you are entering a legal binding contract.
- Click "place order" to complete your transaction.
- You will receive an email confirming your order.
- This will be shortly followed by an invoice.
- Once your order is ready, we will inform you about collecting your item(s) in store or any shipping information.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you once your item(s) have been sent.
- For collection in store, please bring your ID for verification.
How to Sell:
Jaggards is always buying Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium coins and bars, numismatic coins and banknotes. All items can be brought to our showroom located at:
Level 8 / 74 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5:30pm.
You can also post them to us at - P.O.Box R345 Royal Exchange 1225.
All Numismatic coins and banknotes need to be sighted by us before we are able to offer you a buy price. You can also email us a list of your collection, sometimes we are able to give you an idea of what you items could be worth.
To sell your bullion you can check our buying prices online. Please bear in mind that these do fluctuate throughout day. If the item(s) you have are not on our website, simply email or call us and we will be able to quote you our current buying price. You can bring your bullion item(s) into our showroom and we can quote you a price that will remain fixed. If you are not local, you can post us your items and once we receive them we will contact you to let you know we have your items. You can chose to lock in the current price or wait until you are happy with the price. Please note you will not be locked into a price until you agree.
Payment is made by bank transfer and should usually take 24 hours, if you are with one of the Major banks.
If you have any questions or need help in anyway to setup an account or with the buying procedure, please call us on 02 9230 0886, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat for support and we will do our best to help you out.