Jaggards Pty Limited (ABN 15 613 822 709) ("Jaggards") respects your privacy. We will not willfully disclose individually identifiable information about our customers to any third party, except in the limited circumstances permitted by this policy.
Jaggards does not sell, rent, or loan any personal information regarding its customers to any third party. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
How this policy applies
What information is collected
In order to effectively optimise your use of the Services, we need to collect personal information from each user and process that personal information.
We may use common technologies such as cookies to keep track of users’ interactions with the Sites to improve the quality of our services. Jaggards automatically collects your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for your computer, mobile device or other device (collectively, “Device”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access our Sites.
How Your Information is Used
- Information you provide – When you register with Jaggards, you may be required to provide personal information. We may utilise the information you submit under your account in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our Services and/or if required to disclose this information to satisfy any applicable law, legal requirement, police investigation or request from a Government authority. At our sole discretion, we may share your personal information with third parties who provide services which are complementary to the Services provided by us.
- Payment Information – You may be required to provide payment details to us or our secure third party payment gateway.
- Pixel Tags – Jaggards uses Google Analytics for Display Advertisers and the Google Display Network (DoubleClick). Google Analytics collects anonymous data about your interaction with our website. Anonymous data may be used for purposes including delivering to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites and selecting offers and products to display to you when you visit our website.
- Log information – When you access our Sites, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Communications – When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services. We may send email or other communications to any person whose email address or contact details have been provided to us by a former or current user of the Website. If you do not wish to receive these emails or other communications, you must contact us at email@example.com.
In addition to the above, we may use the information collected to:
- provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and developing new services; and
- protect the rights or property of Jaggards or its users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
What security is provided
- We acknowledge that we will take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These measures may include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data. To ensure the confidentiality of your personal information Jaggards uses leading edge security technology and procedures that are regularly reviewed and updated. Your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128 bit encryption to ensure safe transmission. This is the highest level of encryption available.
- However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you acknowledge that you provide us with your information at your own risk.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use the Services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate costs and/or technical effort, jeopardise the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. Because of the way we maintain certain Services in connection with the Website, you acknowledge that residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Contact information for getting in touch or making a complaint
When we receive formal written complaints, it is our policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns.