Exchange & Refunds
Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Jaggards. So if you have received an item that is faulty or significantly different to that being displayed, you may return it to us for a refund or exchange, subject to our return policy conditions set out below. Please refer to the Numismatic and Bullion Return Policy sections below, but keep in mind that returns are subject to Jaggards Terms & Conditions.
Keys take outs that apply to all purchases;
- You have up to 14 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return.
- Bullion purchases are not eligible for return or exchange, due to price and market volatility.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange or issue a return if you have changed your mind.
- Proof of purchase must be provided. Can’t find your receipt? A bank statement will be fine.
- No refund or exchange is issued on sale items.
NUMISMATIC Exchange & Refunds Policy:
If you are not fully satisfied with your numismatic purchase, you can return your unaltered item to Jaggards within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Please call 02 9230 0886 or email email@example.com to request a return form before sending anything our way. The item(s) must be returned in the original packaging. Once returned, they will be inspected by us and if found to be tampered with, switched out, damaged, not in the original condition or adulted, a refund or exchange will not be permitted.
BULLION Exchange & Refunds Policy:
Bullion purchases are not eligible for return or exchange, due to price and market volatility. In the unlikely event that you receive the incorrect item, please contact Jaggards and we will do our best to make sure this is corrected.
For your convenience before any parcel is released, it is photographed as proof of what has been sent. If the wrong item(s) were sent, we will be able to identify the issue and make sure you have what you ordered as soon as possible.
All refunds or exchanges must be accompanied by a completed Returns Form and returned within 14 days of goods being received.
Contact us and we will email you a returns form.
When sending your returns...
- Please pack the item(s) you are returning securely in the original packaging, if possible with proper packaging materials. Please note: Products that are improperly packed for return shipping and are damaged in shipping will not be accepted for any refund or exchange.
- We cannot accept a return or an exchange for any item that has been removed from its original packaging and has had its original state altered.
- For faulty/damaged items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that return postage can be arranged.
Online store purchases can be returned or exchanged in-store. The above conditions apply and the online order must be accompanied by a tax invoice. Your tax invoice is received via email after you have placed your order online.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within three (3) business days of receipt of the returned item(s).
- For Cheque, or Direct Deposit payments, you will need to provide us with the following bank details:
Account Holder Name:
Bank Account Number:
Please note that refunds can only be remitted to a local bank account where the Bank Account Holder name is the same as the Billing Contact filled in when placing the order. Please allow up to five (5) business days for Jaggards to post the refund to your account bank after we receive these information.
INCORRECT OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If you received the wrong product or it was damaged during shipping, please contact Jaggards Customer Service at 02 9230 0886 during our hours of operation, Mon-Fri 9 am – 5:30 pm.
If you would like to read Jaggards full Returns and Exchange policies, please visit the below links.