Exchange & Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Jaggards. If you’ve received an item that is faulty or significantly different to what you ordered, you may return it to us for a refund or exchange, subject to our return policy conditions set out below:
Please refer to the Return Policy below, but keep in mind that returns are subject to Jaggards Terms & Conditions.
Keys take outs that apply to all purchases;
- You have up to 14 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return
- Bullion purchases are not eligible for return or exchange, due to price and market volatility
- If you have changed your mind, tampered with, switched out, damaged an item from its original condition, then an exchange and/or refund will not be provided
- Proof of purchase must be provided (bank statement will be accepted if you can’t find your receipt)
- No refund or exchange is issued for sale items
NUMISMATIC Exchange & Refunds Policy:
If you’re not fully satisfied with your numismatic purchase, you can return your unaltered item to Jaggards within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Please call 02 9230 0886 or email email@example.com to request a return form before sending anything our way. The item(s) must be returned in its original packaging. Once returned, they will be inspected for tampering and damages. If the requirements are met, we’ll refund or allow you to exchange the item.
BULLION Exchange & Refunds Policy:
Unfortunately, bullion purchases are not eligible to be returned or exchange, due to the price and market volatility. In the unlikely event that you receive the incorrect item, please contact Jaggards and we will do our best to make sure this is corrected.
Before any package is sent your way, it will be photographed as proof of its prior condition. If the wrong item(s) were sent, we will be able to identify the issue and make sure you have what you ordered as soon as possible.
All refunds or exchanges must be accompanied by a completed Returns Form and returned within 14 days after receiving the item.
Once you contact us, we’ll email you a Return Form.
When sending your returns . . .
- Please pack the item/s securely with its original packaging with proper packaging materials. If the items are improperly packed and are damaged during transit, we won’t be able to allow any returns or exchanges.
- We cannot accept a return or exchange for any item that has been removed from its original packaging and had its original state altered.
- For faulty/damaged items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that a return postage can be arranged for you.
Online store purchases can be returned or exchanged in-store. Above conditions apply and the online order must be accompanied by a tax invoice. Your tax invoice is received via email after you’ve placed your order online.
Once we receive your item, we’ll refund you immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within three (3) business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request.
- For Cheques, or Direct Deposit Payments, you will need to provide us with the following bank details:
Account Holder Name:
Bank Account Number:
Please note that refunds can only be remitted to a local bank account where the Bank Account Holder name is the same as the Billing Contact filled in when placing the order. Please allow up to five (5) business days for Jaggards to send the refund to your account after we receive the information.
INCORRECT OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If you’ve received a wrong or damaged product, please contact our Jaggards Customer Service at 02 9230 0886 during our office hours: Mon-Fri 9 am – 5:30 pm and we’ll be happy to help you.
If you would like to read Jaggards full Returns and Exchange policies, please visit the below links.